Win tickets to Breakout Manchester – live escape rooms
Place an order during October and we’ll enter you into our prize draw to win tickets to Breakout Manchester.
Also every order placed throughout October will get you a sweet treat!
Just quote ZenTreat when placing an order.
For more information or to place an order:
0345 123 2980
*Prize draw and treats are subject to terms and conditions.
By entering a prize draw, you indicate your acceptance of the following terms:
- To enter the draw, entrants must place an order with ZenOffice Limited (Promoter).
- The prize draw period is from 09.00 (GMT) 01/10/2017 to 17.00 (GMT) on 27/10/2017 (the “Prize Draw Period”). The closing date for entries into the draw is 17.00 (GMT) on the 27/10/2017. Only orders placed and received within the Prize Draw Period will be entered into the prize draw.
- The prize is two tickets for Breakout Manchester – (Breakout advise only children from 10 upwards play due to the complexity of the puzzles)
- Entry to the prize draw is free and must be made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Entries are limited to one per order or unless otherwise agreed with your account manager when placing your order.
- ZenOffice reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entrants received.
- The winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes such as food and travel.
- ZenOffice makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the prize draw nor shall any of ZenOffice employees, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- You should hold ZenOffice, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of (i) your entry into the prize draw or (ii) your acceptance of the Prize.
- No responsibility is accepted by ZenOffice for lost Prize and proof of dispatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winner will be notified on Tuesday 31st October by email or within 5 working days after the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- The Prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and, if the winner is unable to be contacted after 5 working days, or if the Prize is unclaimed or declined, at The Promoter’s absolute discretion, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn from the eligible entries that were received before the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- ZenOffice’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not transferable and is non-negotiable. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered.
- ZenOffice accepts no responsibility and no liability will be accepted by ZenOffice if the Prize is lost or damaged whilst in transit to the winner.
- ZenOffice reserves the right to end or suspend the prize draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- ZenOffice reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the prize draw subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to ZenOffice as a result thereof.
- By entering, all entrants grant ZenOffice the right to publish their name and location for publicity, research and news purposes but, under no circumstances, will the entrants’ personal data be published without prior written permission from the entrant.
- ZenOffice reserves the right to retain any data gathered via the prize draw but this will be done in strict accordance with data protection regulations.
- All and any promotional materials and instructions provided at the point of entry form part of these terms and conditions and, in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
To receive the offer of a sweet treat, the customer must quote ‘ZenTreat’ when placing the order. The offer is subject to availability and a review of eligibility by your account manager.